Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August 9th

Because of my crazy birthday, we had decided for Thomas, Hayden and I to celebrate as a family on Saturday. 

We woke up early and took poor little Maya girl in to be spayed. Sorry sweetheart. 

After we dropped off Maya, we went to breakfast and celebrated the accomplishment of me surviving another year and all that entailed, as a family. We talked of our accomplishments, our trials, our hopes, our dreams, our challenges overcome and our journey. We laughed. We were solemn. We realized this journey, was an adventure. Long, hard, excruciating, miraculous and amazing. We walked each step together. All of it. My boys stood by me and I am forever grateful. They are my rocks. And I love them. 

We ate yummy French toast and ham and onion and cheese omelets at tC eggington's, a family favorite. We had a great time! And it was delicious! 

Afterwards, Thomas dropped me off to get a massage. Seriously one of my favorite things ever. Then, Thomas and Suzi took me to Downeast Outfitters shopping. Me. Trying on clothes. I cannot remember the last time I was able to do that. It was amazing. 

My sweet mother in law, Joyce and sister in law, Kelli came to visit. They were so sweet and I enjoyed their company. 

That night, Julie continued the celebration. She brought over Macadamia Nut chicken from Kona Grill. My favorite. Yum!!! We watched divergent on DVD. And then ate yummy homemade Lemonade cake. It was a great night. And a wonderful day. 

I felt so blessed and so loved. 


No comments: