Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Birthdays galore

This week has many people we love with birthday's. 

August 7th, the day before mine was my mom's. I came during her party. In true Jerlyn fashion. I don't like to miss out, especially on family events. It would only be me to try to come on my mom's birthday, right during her party. 

August 8th, brings many great friends birthdays. Dr. Dave Shiflet, my chiropractor and friend. A great man. Two of my roommates share this day with me, Lori Palmer Percival and Rita Iberis. And my brother in law, Scott Murphy. 

August 9th brings my step sister Jodi Lewis and my cousin Debbie Simonton Brown. 

August 10th is my step sister Krystal Bair and my dear cousin Lisa Etherington. 

It's a crazy week. Especially if you add in more friends and family. 

Since Lisa moved right down the street, we were lucky enough to get to celebrate with her. Robert was out of town, so it was our family and Lisa, Chad and Heidi to celebrate. 

Thomas was wonderful and made us all breakfast at Lisa's. Eggs with cheese and hash browns, bacon, sausage, banana and blueberry muffins. And of course diet cokes to go around. 

We ate the yummy food, opened gifts and played Mexican train. So fun. 

We love that Lisa and family lives by us. We love that they are close to celebrate so many amazing days such as birthdays. 

We are so glad they moved close to us. Such a blessing and joy in our lives. 

No comments: