Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Robin Williams

Like many of those blogging and posting about Robin Williams death, I will miss him. He has brought much laughter and joy into our home. He has brought inspiration and joy. Hope and love. Encouragement and inspiration. 

As I heard of Robin Williams' suicide, my immediate reaction was "oh no. Too bad no one told him about Q96. It could have really helped him and helped ease his heartache and struggles."

My niece, Ann, deals with the daily struggles and frustrations of dealing with crippling bi-polar disorder. She struggled when she lived with us, but we didn't know all she faced. Why she was up and down, happy or depressed, overjoyed or lying in bed. She flipped at the drop of a pin. I didn't understand. 

In the years since she lived with us, she has been diagnosed and working on help. She has see psychologists and psychiatrists. She has been hospitalized and wondered how to live and keep going. She has accomplished much. 

I thought of her and her hero, Robin Williams. I wondered how his death and suicide would effect her. 

I wish I could shout from the roof tops. I know of something that can help with bipolar disorder, depression, both mild and severe, ADHD, autism, ODD, RAD, OCD, fibromyalgia, strokes and more. I now have the tools to effectively combat these debilitating diseases and disorders. 

I also know that most with these diseases have lost hope. They have tried so my options and treatments. They have had false hole that never materialized. They are tired of "hoping" and "trying". They want help but don't feel like anything can help anymore. 

To each of you reading this...I have found so hint that is helping many many people. From autism to ADHD. To depression and bipolar disorder. 

If you want to try. I will help you. 

I listened to a call on bipolar disorder today and heard amazing advice. 

"If your problem is micronutrient deficiencies than Q96 will help cute those deficiencies. You will see results."  Q96 will give you the ability to get up, to think more clearly, to focus, to tackle the to do list."  It will calm the storm. It will ease the suffering. 

If you suffer. Please. Call me. Email me. Message me. Something. 
My website is www.murphy.myqxlife.com. 
I will send info. I can get you in touch with doctors to help. I will help you. 

I hate to see suffering. My heart aches for those who feel there is no where to turn besides taking of one's own life. My heart breaks for those loved ones left behind. For those that wonder "what if?"  

Your life is worth living. Your future brighter and filled with more hope. You are a child of God and have amazing worth. You have a Father in Heaven that loves you. An older brother, that died, for you. Friends and family. Loved ones. Many who love and adore you. 

Reach out. Find the hand to hold. The person to carry you until you can walk again. The road is hard. But oh so doable. The pain can end. Your suffering can stop. Your heart and mind can heal. You can feel whole again. You can feel complete. Don't forget how truly you are loved and how much worth you have. Hold on. Make a call. Take heart. 

I know of something that can help. Let's try. Who's in with me? Let's work on your future, building it back, one day you will be free from the torment and pain. And you will be here on earth to experience the great joy that life still has to offer. I believe in you. 

No comments: