Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Seester! My seester!

Jake is funny. I received a call from him early on in the week to see what day was best to celebrate my birthday. He was so funny. As I answered the phone, I hear this, "hi seester. It's me seester's birthday. I nwt to celebrate you. When do you want to come to dinner?"

Jake saying "seester" makes me smile. It brings me joy. Why. I don't know. It's just I love Jake. I love how he loves me. He is such a great brother. He always remembers me. He always does nice things for me. He loves me, his big sister. He wants to make me happy. He is a great brother. 

So Sunday evening, jake and Rosie made a wonderful dinner of delicious ribs, twice baked potatoes and rolls. With yummy pineapple upside down cake and Oreo cakes for dessert. So yummy. So thoughtful. 

We talked of school and homework. Kaylee brought up boys. The kids played. We laughed. We had a great time. I loved every single minute of it. I love being with my brother and his amazing family. It was a great evening and I felt so loved. 



No comments: