Friday, September 26, 2014

Dana and Q96

Last Friday night, Thomas and I had an amazing opportunity to meet with Dana Sreingham of Q Sciences and Q96. His father in law invented Q96 for his wife. So he has been on the journey with Q96 and these vitamins for over 18 years. He has seen Q96 he so many people and change so many lives. 

We went to the meeting early to talk with him and get his suggestions on any additional health benefits for me. He answered some of our questions. He helped us understand how it worked. He told me I need more amino acids, the building blocks, to help the Q96 work better for me. He also helped me to hopefully ween off some more meds. 

I loved hearing from him. I'm not sure what it is. I meet some people and feel drawn to them. Feel as if I have known them before or have a connection. Maybe they are just great people and I love being in their presence. Regardless, Dana was one of these people. I learned a lot from him in three hours. 

Most of all, it gave me hope. Hope in the future. Hope for a better life.  Hope for all that is possible when our bodies are given what they need. 

I was also able to talk with others and share my story and how Q96 is helping me. I realize some close to me see that I am still sick and still fighting to be here. However, I know I wouldn't still be fighting without the Q96. 

I thought back to May. A week before I was given Q96, Thomas and I spoke of life without me here. How to help Hayden.  The things that were most important to me. How to help Hayden thru. What things Thomas would need to do to help Hayden with doctors and learning and overcoming. We talked of a special code that Hayden and I could have to assure him I was still close. Things for Thomas to remind Hayden of. And most importantly, to always reassure Hayden of my love and my love for his dad and for my Savior. 

We talked of our life together. We talked of our trials and struggles hat brought us closer together and sealed us to one another. We talked of our love. Our ups and downs and adventures and experiences. We talked of the miracles we have been witness to. We praised our Savior for His goodness in our lives. 

I knew that unless something changed drastically and rather quickly, I was walking my final days on this earth. Breathing was a struggle and my body was slipping. I've felt it so many times so I understand. 

When Q96 started working, we were thrilled. Elated. Joy and hope came back in our lives. My conversations with Hayden switched from explaining how my mom has helped me from the other side in the Spirit World to the future. I felt the gift of life. A true gift. I felt alive inside again and felt things I haven't felt in years. We had a great summer together. We made memories. It was a gift from God. A present wrapped for me to live and make cherished memories. There was nothing greater that I would have wished for. 

Hope is a beautiful thing. It helps me to dig deeper, try harder, find the good, seek for opportunities, see my Savior and experience life to the fullest. Anything less robs me of today. Q96 gave us hope back. Hope gave us our lives. 

I am on the road of life. I still struggle. I still hurt. I still pass out. I still struggle to breathe. I still struggle to even get out of bed. I struggle and fight to keep awake and focused. People see me and ask the difference Q96 has made. Everything. It changed everything. Yes. It is still difficult today. Nearly impossible most days. But that is the difference. Prior to starting Q96, it was IMPOSSIBLE most days to get out of bed, to breathe with ease, to walk, to move, to leave the house and to just survive. Although it is now, difficult, oh so difficult, it is POSSIBLE. If I muster all the energy I have and conserve for when I know I will need it. I CAN get out of the house and do something small a couple of times a week. It has given me the ability to make memories. Maybe small. Maybe every day moments to some. But for me. It gave me hope and brightness of each day. With the ability to actually make an occasional memory with my family. And that to me is priceless.

No comments: