Friday, September 5, 2014

Funerals, moves and babysitting

Jodi had a crazy Saturday last week. One of Brooklyn's friends, Max, died. Jodi dropped off Talmage and her and Brooklyn attended his funeral. Brooklyn and all the kids in MAx's primary class sang. His funeral was beautiful according to Jodi. Such an inspiration and reality check of what life is all about. After she dropped off Brooklyn and went to help a friend pack. 
That evening we talked some about life. Funerals, moves, life's big events and trials sure have a way of making you reflect in life. 

We certainly enjoyed having Tman and Brooklyn over. And I LOVe any chance I get to spend time with my sister. 

The boys played 007, Infinity, Skylanders and Legos. They also played with dogs, swords, and chased each other around  the house. They may be 8 years apart but I love their budding friendship. Tman idolizes Hayden just like Hayden adores his older cousins. So,sweet. 
Brooklyn and Hayden are BFF's. I love listening to them talk and laugh. They share and really like one another. I'm still in awe at what incredibly great friends they are. 

Their agenda..... What else...... Minecraft!!!!
Look how cute my Missy Brooklyn is .... She is precious. Love these two and how much laughter and joy they bring to our home. 

No comments: