Friday, September 5, 2014

Visiting Jodi

Troy had to go out of town. So Hayden and I went to stay with these cute kids. Thomas took us over on Sunday evening and spent the night with us. My sweet sister made us chicken and dumplings for dinner. My favorite. I still call it liquid love. 

Thomas left for work the next morning and Jodi took Brooklyn and Brigham to school. Tman played on the iPad while I started Hayden on his homeschool work. I love homeschooling and the flexibility it provides. 

I loved that we got to be there for he first day of Tmans first day of preschool. Oh how I adore him and his sweet little personality. Brooklyn and Brigham and Hayden have become best buddies. I love it. 

Unfortunately, my body didn't work as well as I wanted. The seizures were rampant. My health straggling. I intended to stay until Wednesday afternoon. Instead, by Tuesday morning, I was dying. Plans quickly changed and Jodi drove me half way home so Joyce could take me the rest of the way. I spent the next couple of days in bed. 

However, I am already looking forward to our next visit. I love my sister and her sweet family. 
I love spending time with all of them. 

No comments: