Friday, September 5, 2014

Pups

We love our pups. They complete our family!!! 

These are some of my favorite moments. 

The dogs always curl up and sleep on Hayden. Too cute. 
Our sweet little faces that bring joy into our home. 
Maya and her boy. Each morning, she just waits for his door to open up and she runs and attacks. She kisses him all over. And always gives him wet willies and runs. Too cute. 
Max is definitely related to me and Hayden. He thinks he needs a full body rub every night and would love if his life consisted of body rubs, treats and more scratches and rubs. 
I'm not sure Max loves kisses. He is stubborn as they come. If he is mad, watch out. He can hold a killer grudge. I will say, Max, I want kisses. He snorts and proceeds to walk over and kiss Tjomas and then kisses Hayden. He snubs me. But, when he is happy, he is the most loving little guy around. 
These dogs stand at attention when they think it's play time. Playtime, treats, walks and back rubs. And bites of human food yep. They are rotten. Max can officially spell MAX, WALK, TREAT, GO, BYE, OUT and more. Seriously. He gets so excited when I spell. 
I cannot imagine. Our lives without our pups. We love them. They are spoiled rotten. Absolutely spoiled. But, they bring lots of love and lots of joy. And we adore them so much. 

No comments: