Monday, October 11, 2010

Grandma Weekend

Hayden and I escaped to Grandma Julie's over the weekend. We went to lunch, shopped and just had a great time! Hayden has decided that spending the night at Grandma's is an especially fun treat.
We had the best time shopping at Chandler Mall. I have decided I don't do a lot of mall shopping and Hayden has even spent less time at a mall than I thought. He loved it all. His favorites were the Brookstone store, Apple Store, Pottery Barn kids and Game Stop. Me, I just absolutely love Hallmark! Yes, I had to purchase a couple of new Christmas ornaments. Whoever, came up with the slogan, "Hallmark-where the nice people shop" got me! I love shopping there.
Saturday we went to IHOP for Hayden and then we went to the Hallmark ornament event! I had to buy a new Jim Shore decoration for Christmas... then we went to see Secretariat. Good clean movie that was uplifting and really good. Then back to Julie's to get ready for the birthday parties. It was such a relaxing, fun enjoyable weekend. Hayden and I loved getting spoiled rotten.

No comments: