Sunday, October 24, 2010

Schnepf Farms-Fun moments

I love our annual tradition of going to Schnepf farms. It is close, it is fun and the weather was amazing. We had such a great day but was surprised at how tired I was after 4 hours at the place. The kids were all fantastic and had such a great time. Plus, they were all so well behaved. It was such an easy mom day! Relaxing and full of fun.
T.J. and Brody-Brody was so cute and loved posing in the mummy cut-out. He was so funny! Brigham wasnted to ride the pony so bad. He did so good and was so brave! I love getting to experience such fun things with my nephews. Briggy hugged me after and said, "Thanks, Aunt Jer". He is such a good and loving little boy. Me getting to experience his first time on a horse was priceless.
Hayden loved riding the biggest horse there. He told me he is ready to really go horseback riding, none of this walking in a circle anymore.
Thomas and T.J. took turns taking the boys on the Road Ralley race. Oh how they loved it and I was surprised at how fast they guys could get those bikes moving. Definitely the favorite for the kiddos!
Julie and I sat out on a couple of the rides. The boys were having so much fun with Thomas and T.J. It was so nice to be able to sit and relax. Plus, we were the official photographers.
Brigham and Brody loved the tricycle races...Hayden had much more fun just jumping over the hay and telling the boys to go faster and get them in a competition. They were all laughing and playing so hard.
Hayden in a rare moment of actually posing for the camera. It is amazing how much more cooperative he is for Grandma Julie than for me. Stinker!
Love this picture of Talmage. He thought he was so big and loved crawling in the hay and dirt. He did NOT like the rides. Thought I was torturing him by making him go on the carousel. I can't believe how fast he is growing up and trying to keep up with the big kids.
Hayden on the swings. He loves the feeling of flying. I think he could stay on there all day!
We had such a good time. I can't believe it is almost Halloween!

No comments: