Monday, October 11, 2010

TJ, Jan and Julie Birthday Party

This has been the birthday party couple of weeks. We were lucky to be able to celebrate with T.J., Jan and Julie for their birthdays this past weekend!

We did question why it is that almost every birthday present revolved around Brody and Hayden. Oh the joys of there only being two grandkids...it is all about them! Hayden had to get Grandma Julie an Operation game for her to play with him and Brody! He is also excited to get to go to Polar Express with Grandma and Brody.
We had so much fun just laughing and telling stories. I feel so at home with all of them. I am so glad that they have all adopted me, Thomas and Hayden as just part of their family! I absolutely love it!
Most of all, everyone loves the high tech toys at Grandmas. Sean was so funny playing on the I-pad. Hayden thought he needed to coach him in how to play the games. Sean was teasing his mom that she would buy anything if they just put an "I" in front of it!
Hayden absolutely ADORES Milly and Misty, their cute little dogs! They are so absolutely sweet and precious. I really want to get Hayden one for Christmas!
Little Brody boy is such a doll! I have so much fun with him! I love playing with him and Hayden!
We all had such a great evening with all the Knapps!

No comments: