Sunday, October 24, 2010

Schnepf Farm

We headed to Schnepf Farms on Saturday...me, Thomas, Hayden, Brigham, Talmage, Julie, TJ and Brody. The kids wanted to hit the train first. I absolutely love this picture with me and Talmage. He sure is a sweetie and melts my heart. I am so glad that he is an Aunt Jer's boy! Love him to pieces!
Talmage, Jer, Julie, T.J., Brody, Hayden and Brigham
These boys are so much fun! Way too cute! Hayden thinks of these boys as his to look after and take care of. Too cute! I love the relationship that he has with Brody, Brigham and Talmage.
Have I mentioned that I cannot get enough Talmage time? He sees me and says, "Cookie" and will repeat it until I find him one. I tease Jodi that to him I will always be, "Aunt Cookie instead of Aunt Jer". Oh, he brings so much happiness to my heart!

No comments: