Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Party

Happy Halloween! Hayden went with Jodi, Brooklyn, Talmage and Suzi to Jodi's ward Halloween party on Saturday night. We were supposed to be there, but I ended up in urgent care instead...not fun. But, I am so thankful to a wonderful sister that will step in and just take Hayden like one of her own. Couldn't ask for a better sister....she is simply the best!

When Thomas and I arrived, the kids had done the cake walks, fishing ponds, games, trick or treated around the circle twice and each had a bag full of candy, messy faces and huge smiles! They had so much fun.

I sure love this picture of my little dragon slayer. He was so excited to see me and show me his loot. He loves Halloween and all the parties and fun times it brings!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Haha...what a cutie, and such fun happenings! I love your posts, Jerlyn. You are so genuine which is so motivating!!!

Jodi Davis said...

We were glad that Hayden was with us! They all had so much fun!