Friday, October 8, 2010

Pinkalicious

Have I mentioned how incredibly amazing my sister Jodi is? I have known her forever and she still astonishes me with her creativity and cuteness. My cute little niece, Brooklyn, turned 7 years old and wanted a Pinkalicious party. She loves pink.... what could be better!Jodi made individual cupcakes with custom labels on the containers for invitations. She had every pink candy ever made, bows, ribbons, paper straws, pinwheels... you name it and it was pink, it was there! So incredibly cute!
Not only were the decorations amazing, so were the games. They played musical chairs to the pinkalicious story.
Decorated cupcakes...
Made necklaces, played pin the cherry on the cupcake and ate sweets. She also had individual gift boxes for their dinner, and glass jars with everything pink for party favors.

No wonder 24 little six and seven year old girls showed up! They all wore pink and had a ball. Here is Brooklyn with my cute niece, Kiley!
And Brooklyn, with my cute little niece, Sadie!
I sure love my little Brooklyn! Happy Birthday, sweetie! I love this little girl so much! I always tell Jodi that since I didn't get a little girl, that I get to share Brooklyn. Lucky for me, Jodi and Brooklyn are willing to. I love you, Missy! Happy Birthday!

No comments: