Sunday, October 31, 2010

Simonton Halloween Party

Grandpa and Grandma Simonton put on a wonderful Halloween party, like always. There was tons of food, games galore, outside Wii, bounce house, slides and tons of fun! Only requirement: wear a costume and make a spooky dessert.

Hayden loved it and loved that he took best kid costume for his werewolf getup!
Here he is with his trophy for best costume and new toy! Can we say huge sugar high? Look at that face!
Alyssa, Ashlee and Suzi put on the games and they were amazing. Alyssa did a great job on "Guess the Gross". Of course, that was Hayden's favorite!

Hayden and Chase LOVED LOVED LOVED being werewolves together!
Casey brought new little baby Banks. He is such a cutie and I love my new little nephew. Love the new baby smell and love cuddling with him.
Josh & Steph's kids took home best family costume. They all looked so great dressed up as "Kiss"!
Brinley had to be Tinkerbell and not go with the Simonton theme. I love that she gets so excited to see me. She definitely has stolen my heart!
Rosie and Jake always crack me up and took best adult costumes.
Me, I think these two were the best. I sure love my guys! I love that even my scary little werewolf leans in for a hug from his Gorilla dad.
I feel bad for Talmage and Brigham who were both terrorized by Hayden's costume. Hayden has loved the werewolf costume! Too fun!
We sure had a fun night. I love the memories and traditions that Hayden has in his life. Happy Halloween!

No comments: