Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

The guys picking pumpkins. Thomas and Hayden found the "Perfect pumpkin" according to both of them and they were so excited to come show me! I love that Thomas gets into it almost as much as Hayden. No wonder the boys all love him. When I am with him at these places, I am reminded that he is just a big boy that likes to play and have fun. He gets so much enjoyment out of playing with the kids. I absolutely love it! Brody, Talmage, Brigham and Hayden - they sure loved picking pumpkins-definitely one of the highlights of the day for them!
Talmage was so funny as I put him in the middle of the pumpkins. He grabbed one and just smiled. He wanted to just stay there throwing pumpkins. He giggled, smiled and laughed. Too cute!

1 comment:

Jodi Davis said...

Thanks so much for taking my boys. That last one of Talmage is just too cute!