Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hayden's Fall Break

Hayden had such a fun fall break... although I have very few photos for all the fun things he did.

Monday: work with mom and lunch at Peter Piper with Grandpa.
Tuesday: Bounce U with Aunt Jodi and gang. When I got home, I picked up Hayden and Jodi's gang and went to Peter Piper for 2 1/2 hours. We met Katie, Chase and Lauren there and the kids had so much fun!
Wednesday: Hayden made cookies with Aunt Jodi.
Thursday: Grandma Julie took Hayden. They played the Wii most of the day.
Thursday night & Friday: I took Hayden to Danya on Thursday and he spent the night with Channing. I can't believe how good of friends these two are even though they don't see each other very often. He was definitely not ready to come home on Friday.
Friday: We saw Danya's new baby girl....so cute.

I am so thankful for all those wonderful people in my life that helped make Hayden's fall break so memorable and enjoyable!Brigham, Brooklyn, Hayden, Chase, Lauren and Talmage

No comments: