Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Sister

Today was such a great day! Thomas had to work, so Hayden and I were on our own. Jodi, Brooklyn and Talmage came and picked up me and Hayden. We garage sale shopped for a while.... then one by one, the kiddos kept leaving. Brigham went to practice with Troy, Brooklyn went to the movies with Suzi, Tyson called and had Hayden go to Seville swimming. All of a sudden it was just, Jodi, Talmage and me. We went to Designer Blvd and tried on clothes and then had Troy pick up Talmage. Jodi and I were able to eat lunch, shop and talk without any kids. It is such a rare occasion but one that is truly cherished whenever we are lucky enough to get some time alone.

I do have the world's greatest sister! I so enjoy her and the wonderful sister and friend that she is! I feel so extremely blessed!

No comments: