Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Strawberries

Last night I was making up treats for my visiting teaching people. Thomas dipped strawberries in chocolate and I had them wrapped cute with ribbon, ready to deliver to my sisters. Hayden comes bouncing in the kitchen and says, "Wow, Mom, what did Jodi bring us?" I told him I made the plates up. He looked at me and said, "I'm impressed, Mom! I thought Jodi made them. Hey, you are learning from your sister." I wasn't sure if I should be offended that my boy only thinks the cute things come from Jodi or just thrilled that I pulled something off that could be considered in Jodi's class. I will take it as a compliment. Who can resist a chocolate covered strawberries regardless of their presentation? Yummy!

1 comment:

Jodi Davis said...

LOVE that kid! They did look beautiful and tasted yummy too! It was definitely a nice surprise to come home to after grocery shopping and being exhausted. Thanks for thinking of me!