Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break

Once again we have had a successful and fun spring break. Thanks to all of those who made it such a special week for Hayden. I do have the BEST and GREATEST family and friends.

Monday- Hayden loved spending the day with Grandma Julie. They had to take me to a doctor's appointment but had fun playing the Wii, going to IHOP for breakfast and shopping at Home Depot for new garden equipment.


Tuesday - Hayden played with Jodi and gang. Jodi was a fun aunt and took the kids to Target to buy art projects, the park, they created playdough monsters and made shamrock sugar cookies!

Wednesday - Grandma Julie took Hayden and Brody to IHOP for breakfast, Barnes and Noble for new books, then off to the movies to see Rango. The boys then had to of course go back to her house to play Wii and with the racecars.


Thursday - Aunt Suzi took the day. She went and got Chase to play, too. They played tennis, went to Jump Street and jumped and jumped on the trampolines. Burger King for lunch and then to Suzi's for swimming, digging and exploring like boys.

Friday - Hayden and I went garage sale shopping (his request) and then to Toys R Us. He had one of his best buddies' birthday parties and had to find the "perfect" gift. We laughed, talked and had some of the best conversations. As we walked into the house, Hayden said, "Mom, I had a great spring break but today was the absolute best because I got to spend it with just you and me." What a sweetie! I sure love my boy! I am sure it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he had been saving his money for the Samauri Power Rangers Megazoid that we finally went and bought. Absolutely not... I know it was the time with me.

I am so incredibly grateful for all of the wonderful people in our lives. We have been so blessed to have so many people who love us and are so willing to make our lives better by helping us out so much! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for helping Hayden to have a memorable and fun spring break!

No comments: