Saturday, March 26, 2011

Simonton family party

Since my Dad's sisters were in town, we all got together at my dad's house last night. We had such a great time! We had tons of food, lots of laughter, some good chats and everyone just enjoyed being together!
I love this picture of Hayden, Brooklyn and Katelyn. Hayden sure loves his cousins! I can't believe how much Brooklyn and Katelyn look alike with the same haircut! Amazing!
It finally happened, Dallin is officially taller than me. He was so proud to have passed me up.
My boys---I sure love these two!
Grandpa and Brinley. Brinley was my shadow all night. She is such a doll and I love that she sticks to me like glue!
Dad said wonderful, kind things about his sisters... how good they were to him growing up, how much he enjoys spending time with them now and how very much he loves them! I sure hope my brothers say such nice things about me!
Here is cute little Ma'Kayla that is a little miracle. She is back to her spunky, smiley self!
Faye, Steph, Jodi and I all watching the kiddos play the Kinect sports and dance central. They had so much fun!
Hayden loved the dance central game. I am thinking we should get it for the Wii. Too fun!
All the cousins loved standing and dancing, regardless if they were on tv or not! They are so cute!
We had such a fun night. I love any chance I get to hang out with my siblings and nieces and nephews. Having my aunts there was such a bonus and I loved every minute of it!

1 comment:

.mommy.maui. said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! I can't believe how tall Dallin is getting!