Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Priesthood Power

I was in a lot of pain tonight and was in need of a priesthood blessing. Thomas called to see if we came over, if Troy could help him administer a priesthood blessing to me. After we got there, Jodi mentioned that we needed another priesthood holder, so that Troy could also receive a blessing.

Troy and Thomas gave me a blessing. In the blessing, my body was commanded to heal and release the pain. I was amazed that as those words were spoken, the most calming feeling came across and I could feel the pain sweep from my body. I was so grateful.

After the blessing, the four of us sat and spoke for a few minutes. Then, we heard a knock on the door. A member of their bishopric stood at the door. Jodi invited him in, and told him that we were just wishing we could have another priesthood holder, so that Troy could also receive a priesthood blessing.

As we drove off, I felt such a sweet Spirit. Not only was I blessed to have my pain subside, but the Lord knew that he needed to get another worthy priesthood holder to Jodi and Troy's house to administer the same blessing unto Troy.

I know the Lord does answer and sees to our needs. He knew we needed to go to Jodi's house and he provided the other priesthood holder. I do have a testimony of the priesthood and do have faith that my Heavenly Father knows my needs and grants them to me. I feel very grateful tonight for yet another witness of my Heavenly Father's love for each of us.

No comments: