Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cabin & Cousins

Josh and Steph invited all the Simonton family up to their cabin in Forest Lakes this past weekend. We were excited to go and get to spend quality time with everyone. Hayden loves every opportunity he can get to play with his cousins. He sure is a lucky boy that he has so many wonderful ones to play with. He also is lucky to have some incredible aunts and uncles. Even Grandpa and Grandma Bonnie came up. It was quite the fun weekend!

This is one of my very favorite photos. These cousins are all so close in age and they have a great time together. Katelyn (10), Kiley (9), Hayden (10), Braden (9), Brooklyn(8) and Casen (11). (Kaylee is 12 and was missing) but this group plays together so well. They played cards, scrabble, rode the rhino, made forts, played capture the flag, watched movies, ate treats, explored and just had a great weekend. They were all making fun plans for the beach!

I love Hayden's face of cracking up when I asked him a question. I also love that Brigham and Talmage were in the background playing. I sure love each of these kiddos and they hold a very special place in my heart!

Kiley, Talmage, Brigham, Brinley, Katelyn and Brooklyn. They made a roller coaster ramp with the wagon and took turns giving the younger kiddos rides.
Talmage, Hayden and Brigham loved playing with the caterpillars. I love that Hayden has these two boys. They are as close as Hayden gets to having little brothers and oh how he loves them!
I love that every time I pull out my camera that Talmage jumps in and says cheese. What a crack up!
Brigham, my sweet, loving Brigham with a caterpillar on his head. Oh how I adore this boy!
I am not sure what was so funny, but I love this picture of Jodi laughing while we were playing a fun game filled with truthful answers. Too funny!
Hayden is lucky to have such a great Aunt Jodi that loves him!
The mountains were beautiful, the weather was perfect, the log cabin was gorgeous and the air was refreshing.
Thanks, Josh and Steph for inviting us up for the weekend! My heart longs to be in the mountains. It was refreshing to enjoy the cool air and let me heart reset.

No comments: