Thursday, June 14, 2012

Carving

While on our outing to Heber, the kids spotted these carvings, especially the alien carvings and wanted to stop and see them. I loved having enough free time that we could just stop and play with no schedule! Hayden is getting good at using the camera. Thanks, Grandma Julie for giving that boy photography lessons. I loved being at the cabin but couldn't wait for Thomas to come up. I sure love being with him!
Hayden LOVED the aliens. There were lots of little aliens and he was redecorating his room in his head of how he could have an alien room. Uh, I don't think so Hayden, I hope this picture will do.
Someday Hayden will hate me for posting this picture. But, this is Hayden's "I want something pose". I don't know where he got it but he thinks if he begs, he can get what he wants. Crazy boy, that totally doesn't work. If he only knew what did work is when he comes up, hugs me and tells me how lucky he is to have me for a mom. In the meantime, I will laugh every time he does his funky little pose that works no magical powers over me. Funny boy!

No comments: