Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Random I-phone Pictures

Just random happenings around the Murphy household in the past month. Lisa and Robert came to visit. We loved having them here. We had to get diet cokes and donuts for breakfast because we were all starting diets the next day! Talmage LOVES donuts and icees for breakfast. Hmmmm, really Jodi, he just loves being here, not the spoiling! Ariyona had a baby shower. I cannot believe still that she is pregnant and having a girl. If I have that baby around alot, we all know she will be spoiled~ Frankie, Hayden, Brigham and Talmage all love legos, blocks and pokemon cards. Me, I love any time that I get to cuddle on the couch with my little T. He is my buddy and oh how I love watching a movie all cuddled up on the couch with him!

1 comment:

Jodi Davis said...

No, T isn't spoiled AT ALL at your house. Is he?