Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fort

I have fond memories of spending time in Christopher Creek during the summers. My mom would take us up and my dad would come up over the weekend. We rode ATV's, played games, hiked, explored, and made forts. I loved watching all the kids make their own forts this weekend and it brought back so many great memories.
Once the girls had made a complete house, we all had to go tour it. They did a great job!
This is how Braden and Hayden spent most of their time outside the fort...playing with stick swords. What boys!
Kiley, Brooklyn and Brinley spent all day outside making their own fort. I love the enter sign. They were so proud of themselves.
Hayden, Braden, Brooklyn, Kiley and Brinley out in front of their fort.
What incredible childhood memories they were able to make up int he mountains! Good times. Great cousins!

No comments: