Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Me & My Boy

I can honestly say that this boy brings joy and happiness into my life like no other person can. No matter how crappy I feel, no matter what is going on with me, my boy can cuddle in next to me, wrap my arm around him, cuddle back into me and all my sorrows, fears, worries and frustrations slip away. I know that no matter what else happens in life, being this boy's mom is the most important role I have been blessed with. The Lord knew I needed Hayden to pull me through some of my darkest moments. This boy of mine is remarkable. He loves me, He loves his dad, He loves his Savior and Father in Heaven. He tries so hard to constantly do what is right. I love you, Hayden! Thanks for making my world such a wonderful place to live in!

I love him looking up to me. It reminds me of all I still need to teach him and the example that I need to set for him. To my Father in Heaven, thank you for sending my son to me. I love you, Bubba! Always have.... always will!

No comments: