Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father's Day Celebrations

Hayden and I woke up really early to make Thomas a great Father's Day breakfast, complete with Thomas' favorite breakfast foods. Needless to say, he loved it! I'm not sure he loved waking up really early but definitely loved the yummy breakfast and being doted on.
We made him a basket that said, "My Pop Rocks" all filled with "pop" goodies, popcorn, ring pops, carmel popcorn, pop tarts, fudge pops, kool pops, jiffy pops and of course pop rocks.
We also bought him a new book he had been eyeing, a Ghost Rider movie and a little trinket telling him how much we love him.
Hayden absolutely adores his dad. I love watching them together. He was so proud of himself for doing so many nice things for his dad. He loves making his dad happy.
We also got him a case of his favorite, "Dad's rootbeer". Hayden picked out all of the gifts this year, I just helped. He did such a great job at knowing exactly his dad's favorite things are. He has also taken over being the family photographer. He is taking lessons and loving it!
Love these two guys! They are my world. Hayden and I totally lucked out because Hayden has the greatest father that has ever lived. He is amazing and Hayden and I feel so blessed that he is ours.
Happy Father's Day, Thomas! I hope more than anything, you realize how much Hayden and I truly love and adore you. Hayden can most definitely say, "My Pop Rocks!"

No comments: