Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Sister

There are NOT words to express the love, appreciation, friendship, joy and happiness that I gain from having my sister as my best friend. She makes my world an incredibly better place to live in. She is always doing thoughtful deeds for me, checking up on me and trying to take care of me. She does it in a way that is fun and we laugh together, cry together. Thanks, Jodi! I cannot imagine my life without the joy you bring into it!

I love any bonus moments that we get to spend together, whether they are sitting on my couch, swimming in her pool, or spending the weekend together at Josh's cabin. I love you, Jodi! Thanks for being the world's most amazing sister!

2 comments:

Jodi Davis said...

I AM THE LUCKY ONE!!! I can't express how much I love and cherish our relationship. There is nobody and I mean NOBODY that could ever take your place. I feel so blessed for all of the time we have been able to spend with each other over the past year. I love you, sis!

Linny Lou said...

I love you both!! You are both such great examples to me!! :)