Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Coco

Two weeks before Jodi moved to Glendale, I was at an appointment. Right outside they were holding a dog adoption. I walked over, loving puppies and dogs to see them. Jodi said she wanted a Max. I texted her a picture and told her I found a Max for adoption. Laughing. Joking. Thinks she would never go for it. 

She said she was in. Glendale but to text Troy and have him go get him. I was SHOCKED! Jodi is NoT a dog person. But Brigham is. Thomas went with Troy and the boys and they adopted this sweetheart. 

He is sweet. Calm. Maybe too calm. But he calms. Brigham. He loves Brigham. He is Brigham's little buddy. Brooklyn loves him. Talmage adores him. But the part. I love best is that. CoCo loves and adores Jodi. She holds him. She pets him. She loves him. 

I'm a firm believer than every boy needs a dog and every dog needs a boy. I'm so glad for Coco and Talmage and Brigham that they have found that loving bond that owning a dog can bring. 

Now.... If we could only teach Max and Coco to get along. 

No comments: