Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Missing him

I woke up this morning. Oh how I wished I could call Jodi and have her just drop Talmage off. I don't feel so good. I'm tired. I'm emotional. I'm weak. 

On these days, this little cuddle bug could make the world just right. 

His smile, his cuddles, the way he says I love you, the way his eyes light up when he sees me and the pups, melts my heart. 

I would love to sit and watch disney movies with him today. I am sure we would watch Frozen, Planes and Monsters. We would eat yellow Oreos. We would snuggle on the couch. And when he got tired, he would gently rest his head on my shoulder. He would eat a still frozen corn dog for lunch. He would smile at me and my heart would melt. 

I guess the next best thing.... Memories. I closed my eyes. I remembered all the cute little sayings. I remembered his sweet face. I smiled as I recalled his explanations. And how he would try to act so big. 

I sure miss my little buddy. 

Hopefully he will come see me soon. I really miss him. I love you, Talmage. Thank you for making the last two and a half years or my life so much easier. You were able to lift the hurt and heartache so much. I love you to the moon and back and all around the world. 

No comments: