Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Davis boys

Oh how I love these boys. It is amazing how the realization of knowing I cannot see them any day or anytime I want, made me want to spend every moment with them, even more.  I love them. These are my bonus children. I feel like three of my kids are being taken from me. So I am cherishing each moment before they leave and making each moment count. 

Look at these precious faces. The smile on Talmage. And the tenderness of Brigham. And my own sweet Hayden.... Sheer perfectness in these three. 

I love that the boys are all starting to want to play games. I love that they love Aunt Jer (and mom). 

I love my little cuddle buddy. I will miss my cuddle on the couch, watch movies and eating Oreos with my buddy. 

I am determined that I will make each moment with these littles special. We will make visits something to look forward to. We will make lasting memories. 

I love you, my sweet precious boys. You three mean the world to me. 

No comments: