Thursday, March 31, 2016

Cozumel


Cozumel was a wonderful port! Prior to the cruise, Jake arranged for a private catamaran boat that held 75 people, to be ours for the entire day. Grandpa paid so we all could go. Instead of being crammed on a ship with people we didn't know, we were able to all just hang out together.

The weather was perfect.... windy and a cool and gentle breeze felt amazing on us.

I am grateful for these amazing people. I am grateful for all they have taught me and done for me. I love each person here and love the cherished moments we have spent together. Each is simply amazing with incredible qualities. The fact that I get to call them family is just an incredible blessing.
Austin, Casen, Bryson, Tanner, Talmage, Grandpa, Brinley, Braden and Coby- all just hanging out in the shade and catching the cool breeze.
My sweet family getting ready for an adventure on the boat.
The two story, shaded boat was wonderful. Not only that but we had free drinks, different sweet breads, fruit and sandwiches. It was incredible.
Me and my incredible lounge chair. I loved it. I absolutely loved the freedom I felt with the wind blowing in my face. It has been so long since I felt so alive and so free.
Me, Rosie and Jodi on the lounge chairs. Loved all the cousins looking over board. I loved listening to Jake and JD talk and laugh. Jake did a fabulous job on finding this boat and the crew.
Grandpa with Josh and family up top of the catamaran. We passed our cruise ship and it was huge compared to the others in the port. I couldn't believe it.
All of us soaking in all the fun and beautiful weather - simply heavenly.
Tanner, Hayden, Brigham, Bryson, Katelyn, Kiley and Brinley looking at the ocean.
Love my crazy looking snorkeling boy. He loved snorkeling this time. Absolutely loved it.
Thomas absolutely loves snorkeling. He loves fish and aquariums and loves sharing his love of all fish with his son. I love the joy they have together.
Father and Son....best computer buddies....favorite gun shooting partners...best friends.
Momma and her cherished son. Love this boy with all my heart.
Oh how I love my brigham boy and all that he is. He is so handsome, even when exhausted and ready to be back on the cruise ship.
All the kids loved parking and spending time at a beautiful beach.
Hayden and Katelyn- closest cousins in age and great friends.
Our family headed back to the shore. We loved ever moment of the amazing excursion.
My handsome boy- loving all the beauty, all the fun, all the people and called it a perfect day.
Hayden loves and adores his Uncle Troy. He thinks the world of him. He loves to talk to him about computers and work. I love how much time Troy takes to engage Hayden and help him to understand.
Grandpa and a huge Grandpa's boy! Hayden loves everything about his grandpa. He loves spending time with him. He always asks for time with Grandpa for his birthday. Hayden loved having the day with him.
And I love this amazing group of people more than I can express in words. They are my connection to the past, my hope in the future, the parents of my beloved nieces and nephews, my siblings and their amazing spouses, my dad and of course my own family. We may not always agree or be in constant contact but love does exist deeply between us all. And for that, I am truly grateful.

No comments: