Saturday, March 26, 2016

Dinner Couples

We attended formal night but..... we aren't such a formal and fancy group. For us, we were dressed up. We sure are a much more casual group. But, we definitely know how to have fun. And I am guessing with three tables and kids and adults walking back and forth and talking between the three, that we were by far the noisiest.

We had great wait staff and I loved that they knew what we wanted when we showed up. Even had fruit cups for all the kids (and me).

Love each of these amazing people so much. Each has taught me a lot, brought me joy beyond measure, helped me in my time of need and given comfort when needed. I feel so fortunate and blessed to call these incredible people, my family!

Rosie and Jake
Thomas and Jer
Josh, Steph and Austin
Dad and Bonnie
Jer and Thomas
Jodi and Troy
JD and Cassie

No comments: