Tuesday, June 21, 2016

My Savior my friend: I have a question

I love my Savior. I cherish my Savior.

I have been thinking  a lot about my reunion with him. What a blessing that will be when I see him again. What is the first thing I will say? What will I do? 

The scriptures say that when we meet the Lord, that every knee will bow and every tongue confess that He is the Christ. 

I have tried to spend every day the last year or two or five testifying of our Savior. My tongue has continually confessed of his love. I have bowed at my knees praying to Him and for Him. I have tried to confess on all things that my Savior lives and loves us. 

So if my knees have bowed and tongue has confessed that our Savior is the Christ, then what. 

As I picture myself seeing my Savior again, the picture is always the same. 

When I am privileged to meet my Savior, I can only imagine running into His loving arms. I picture me just giving him the biggest hug. And smiling Nd telling him how very much I love him and how much I adore him. With my arms stretched around his neck, I will hug him tight, confess my gratitude, appreciation and love. 

Then, I will bow and adore him and confess u love. My eternal love. 
I hope he is ok with that. I pray he understands. I will give my all to him. The reunion will be joyous. 

Maybe most kneel first. But my love for him, I know the hug will come first. I love my special relationship with him. And I think he will smile because he knows me. And he is my dearest friend. My best friend. My adoration. My gratitude. My all. 

I love my Savior. Our reunion will b glorious. 

No comments: