Monday, June 13, 2016

National donut day

It was National donut day while I was at Jodi's. Of course we had to get a donut. I love all the cute donut shops by Jodi's. 

Before hitting the donut shop, we hit Barros pizza for pizza slices and diet cokes and then hit the Asian market. 

I wanted to prepare a yummy Korean meal that I knew jodi and Troy and their kids would love. Our family favorite. 
Bulgogi (steak cut in strips) marinated In a Korean BBQ sauce. Onions. Garlic. Grilled. Then you take lettuce. Rice. Garlic. And steak strips and eat lettuce wraps. We had seaweed. Kimchi. Jodi made chow mien. And yummy fried apples. They loved it. I loved it. Thomas loved it. 

Then we hit the delicious donuts. I love these kids. I love how much Talmage loves donuts. Talmage always begs Thomas for donuts when he is over. He loves them. So they were in heaven. So fun.  

We had so much fun. I missed my boy. But loved time with my sister and her sweet family. I'm ready for another visit. I sure love and adore them. 

No comments: