Monday, June 13, 2016

Swim party at Jake's

I love family times. It's my favorite. I love family time whether with these two or extended loved ones. I just adore family time. 
I'm grateful for loving siblings that share what they have with me. They make me world a better place. I'm grateful they share their pools and fun toys. We have loved the time with all of them. 

Hayden and Thomas are best friends. Oh how I love the relationship they share. It's beautiful. At times, I'm reminded how our loving Father in Heaven loves us, his children. Thomas loves Hayden with a selfless love. As our Father does us. 

And they crazy face Thomas is making is my favorite. It's his happy and playful pose. Sheer joy on those boys faces and that brings me insurmountable joy. 
They continue to have fun and cherish each other. 
Jake loves Hayden so much. Hayden adores jake. He thinks he ismthemfunniest and loves him. I love that my brother (and ao ma y others) love and cherish my son as I do. It is precious to me. And oh how I love the teasing and laughter. 
More crazy fun. Then since the girls had to leave and it was jake and the three of us, jake grabbed Hayden and took him to get a new Xbox game. Talk about my boy in heaven.  Thanks Jake for loving my boys so much. They adore you. I'm grateful for your friendships. 
And. I cannot forget Hayden's buddy Katelyn. Lately these two have had so much fun. I guess they always have. Love you Katelyn. 

No comments: