Monday, June 13, 2016

Perfect day

We asked Hayden one Saturdy if he could do anything, what would it be. (There were guidelines and things ruled out. No beach. Disneyland. Etc.)
He smiled and wanted to go to Golden Corral restaurant with Grandma, Kelli and Victoria. Done. We could make that happen. 
He wanted to go to the movie, play logo game and of course video games with his dad.  Done. 

We set out to make the perfect day for Hayden. 

We started with getting he last minute things for trek followed by lunch at Golden Corral. I guess all you can eat for a growing teen is heaven. He was all smiles. He and Victoria had so much fun they decided to come, over. 

We played apples to apples and logo party. Video games with dad switched to video games with his cousin. 

We had a great day. I loved letting Hayden chose and letting see what mattered to him. I wouldn't have thought Golden Corral, but it was so fun. Best of all, I would do anything for that smile. I love you, Hayden. Always have. Always will. You are mine and I love you so very much!

No comments: