Monday, June 13, 2016

Time at Jodi's

While Hayden was at Trek, I spent time at my sister's house with her and her darling children. 

One night brooklyn had softball practice and me and the boys played ball and watched funny YouTube videos and laughed. I love these boys. My bonuses. Brigham and his endearing hugs and tenderness. Talmage and his joy and funny and sweet personality. Oh how I adore them. I loved the time with them. 
Thomas came at night and we swam and watched movies in the pool and soaked in the jacuzzi. 
Talmage did a great job taking my picture. So impressive. Oh how I love my sister and her precious family. 
My sweet niece Brooklyn and her amazing mom. I love and adore them both!!!!
Brigham playing sharks and minnows with Thomas and brooklyn and Talmage. 
We watched Now you see me in the pool. Oh how I lovd that!!!!
My sister and her precious family. My love for them. Simply priceless. 
My husband. The man of my dreams. My heart. My world. I love him. 
While I was at Jodi's we also prepared for jodi to go to girls camp and wrote a camp song and planned decor. We wrote the song "It's all about the hands" as Jodi was assigned music and good works. I loved helping her. And brooklyn prepare her devotional.  Of course the flour game was my suggestion with building a testimony on firm found nation instead of flour or sand. The girls loved it. I loved being apart of it. 

I loved time with Jodi and her sweet family. I loved that my husband was concerned enough that he came to see me each night. Jodi said when he walked in that my shield and strength depleted. It was. Physical difference as I allowed him to be my strength. I'm so grateful for those that hold me up. Especially my dear love. 

No comments: