Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Time

Time with my dear Thomas is one of my greatest gifts. There is nothing that will make you appreciate someone more than realizing your time together is short. You see the good more. You know you couldn't have done it without your love. 
This realization has made me love Thomas even more. I smile at his jokes more. I laugh with him. I catch myself telling him I love him more often. I thank him. I appreciate him. 
I guess I wanted us to go together. I can't imagine my life without Thomas whether I am here or in heaven. I want this man by my side. 
I'm never been more grateful for eternity. I'm grateful we were sealed in the temple and our marriage will survive our death. One day we will be reunited and never to part again. We have one last separation. It breaks my heart. But looks inevitable. 
I love you Thomas! Never forget that! Always and forever and no matter what. And oh how I love my,boy. You two take care of each other. I love you. 

No comments: