Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cousins Galore

It is the moments that I will remember when I look back on our fun vacation this year. Hayden will remember his time on the beach with his cousins. He sure is lucky to have so many.
Brigham, Hayden and Chase played together constantly this year. I will always remember them eating sandy lunches and snacks because there was no way they were thinking about leaving the beach for something as insignificant as hunger.
Thomas, Hayden, Brigham and Brooklyn....heading out into the waves. Thomas is such a good sport and really plays with the kids. He is such a great dad and uncle.
Me, Talmage, Katelyn, Natasha(Kaylee's friend), Kaylee and Kiley. All the girls loved Talmage.
Cute Tanner.
Thomas and Talmage eating huge snowcones on the beach! He certainly knows how to work his Uncle Thomas ever bit as well as he does his Aunt Jer.
Briggy. I loved when he would come up and cuddle in the chair with me or by me. He is so much fun to talk to. I cannot get enough of this boy!
Banks and Talmage had a great time playing together. I blew up beach balls and had the best afternoon playing ball with these two boys. I love this age!
Love, love, love this picture of Coby. He is a tease. He is funny. He is a comic. He is a dancer. This boy holds a very special place in my heart. Although he lives thousands of miles away, he is always so excited to see me and is my buddy when he is around. Plus, he and Hayden are becoming great friends. Tell me again why you have to live so far away J.D.?
Hayden graciously obliged when I interrupted him from playing with his cousins to take a picture. They were playing some type of game in the condo unit... I believe hide and seek. How fun to have so many cousins at the same age to enjoy all kinds of fun games with.
Katelyn and Hayden are the two closest in age. They have been great friends since they were little. Katelyn is so sweet and will always hang out with Hayden. I think these two are going to be great friends as teenagers. I hope so. They sure are fun to watch together. Oh how this picture melts my heart.
Uncle Josh and Uncle Troy playing in the hole with Talmage, Brinley, Brooklyn and Hayden. I love that all the cousins really do play well together.
How lucky are we to have so many cousins, aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters to love us? There are so many more than we even took pictures of. We are so lucky to be apart of such a big and wonderful family! I love you all.

No comments: