Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fishing Time

We went fishing at a stock pond up in Christopher Creek. I loved the gorgeous surroundings and the old fashioned fishing poles. It felt as if we were transported back in time.
Hayden caught a fish as soon as he dropped in the line.
T.J. and Sean are helping Brody right after he caught his first fish.
I had gone over to show Hayden that the fish wouldn't do anything, he was just swimming around. That dang fish jumped up and bit my hand. It didn't hurt but scared me to death. So much for making him less apprehensive.
I'm telling Hayden to touch the fish, it won't bite.
Julie, Brody, T.J. and Sean
My fishermen
Thanking Grandma Julie for bringing us up here together.
And he is caught.
Hayden was ultra proud of himself fishing.
I laughed like crazy when T.J.'s fish jumped out of the bucket and it was flopping all over the ground while he was trying to get it back in the bucket.
I loved watching my boys go for a walk and talk.
Hayden gets so in to what he is doing. Sheer concentration from that boy.
Best buds!
It was a great day or couple of hours fishing!

No comments: