Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pizza Time

Papa Bruce and Grandma Starr ventured over for a couple of days since JD and Cassie were going to be there. They bought these huge pizzas for everyone to eat. I have never seen such big pizza.
Hayden's slice went the length of his plate and folded back over. The kids LOVED the huge slices!
A bunch of the kids eating pizza around one of the tables.
Josh, Dad and JD piling up their plates. Unseen in the background is Hayden handing Grandpa his own pint of chocolate ice cream. Grandpa had gone from place to place asking if anyone had chocolate ice cream. We didn't have any but Hayden had Thomas take him to CVS to buy Grandpa his own pint. Hayden handed it to Grandpa and said, "Thanks for bringing us on this trip. Here's your own chocolate ice cream to show that I appreciate you." Good boy, Bubba!
We took up three extra long tables and had 40 of us eating pizza. We were definitely a group and people are just shocked at the beach condo when they realize all these kids hanging around and all of us are family. Me, I love it! I love the bonding. I love memories. I love all of it... to me heaven will be similar to a week at the beach condo!

No comments: