Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Smores

Smores...one of the best parts of camping.. Hayden made one yummy burnt marshmellow!
Thomas made me the "perfect" smore. Perfectly golden brown, lightly toasted marshmallow.
The three of us roasting those ooey goooey yummy squishy marshmallows.
Definitely the best... super yummy smore ever. It was made with love!
Thomas knows the art of creating the perfectly toasted marshmallow.
My boys and their roasting........
Fun, fun activity to do on Saturday evening. It was one of the best impromptu moments of our trip. No matter what we were doing, the weather was gorgeous, I loved the sound and smell of rain on all those beautiful pine trees. I loved the relaxation and family bonding time.

Thanks, Julie! We love and appreciate you taking us on this fun family getaway. It was much needed and so much better than even my high expectations.

1 comment:

Monroe Family said...

What great pictures! Looks like you had a great time! Hope you are doing well Jer....keep me updated!