Friday, December 7, 2012

Brigham and Hayden

Brigham, Brooklyn and Talmage were staying at our house over the weekend. Hayden had a birthday party to go to at Polar Ice and was getting ready for it. Brigham asked Hayden if he could go to the birthday party with him and his friends. Hayden said, "Sure Brigham, my friends will think you are cool!" Brigham reached over, hugged Hayden as hard as he could and replied, "Thank you Hayden! I love you so so much! You are the best big cousin I could ever have!" Hayden, hugging Brigham back added, "I love you, too Brigham!"

My heart melted right then and there. I couldn't have planned out a more beautiful moment. I was so proud of Hayden willingly allowing Brigham to go with him and his friends and then equally proud of Brigham's response. (I just wish I would have known and I would have video taped it).

Thomas took the boys to Polar Ice ice skating. He had to get on skates to help the boys around the rink. I sure wish I could have seen all three of them together on the ice. The boys had a wonderful time and enjoyed every minute of it!

No comments: