Friday, December 21, 2012

Gingerbread Houses

Hayden invited Jackson over for our annual friend gingerbread house making party. We had all the necessary fun candy to make the houses top notch.
Jackson and Hayden laughed, talked, giggled about Christmas, tasted lots of candy and had so much fun.
I love that my boy loves it when I am right there, in the action, participating right with him.
Thomas is the master of gingerbread houses and was there for any special creations or building repairs.
Hayden is so fun to watch as he experiments with different creations and makes every project unique and exciting.
I love my boy! He is such an incredible son and so grateful for anything we do for him. He hugged me and told me thank you for a fun evening.
These boys are such great friends and I cannot express how much we love Jackson. After we decorated the gingerbread houses, the boys then made out their letters to Santa. Too funny. It was a great night filled with laughter, smiles, giggles and the entire Christmas spirit.

No comments: