Sunday, December 16, 2012

Golfland

Golfland was the location for Hayden's 11 year old birthday celebrations. Thomas hauled Jackson, Joey, Gunter, Lucas and Hayden and headed out for a fun 3 hours goofy golfing, playing laser tag, video games and being boys. They had such a great time, even if it did rain on/off.

I am so thankful for this group of boys that Hayden is friends with. I adore all of their parents and they are all such great boys.
Thomas said the boys loved every minute of goofy golfing and laughed and were silly and had so much fun.




After playing hard for three hours, boy were these boys ever hungry! They ate and ate and ate at Burger King (Hayden's favorite). While there they laughed and talked and opened presents and told funny stories.

I am so thankful for Hayden's good friends and the great parents that have raised each of them! I am so happy my boy had such a great time with his friends and his dad at Golfland and Burger King.
I hope at 11 that Hayden has as many fun adventures as the last years have brought. I pray that he stays true to who he is and continues to chart his own unique course through this life. As a mom, I hope that he always has good friends to be there for him and help him to always choose the right.

I love you, Bubba! I am so happy that you had a perfect day!

No comments: