Friday, December 7, 2012

Weeks boys

We have great friends that are trying so hard to adopt. They have successfully adopted this cute little two year old, Rex, that we absolutely adore. He has learned that coming to Aunt Jer's house means lots of spoiling, several treats, lots of playtime and unlimited love. He is such a cutie and I love that he will cuddle on the couch with me on/off in between spurts of playing with Thomas and Hayden. Of course, he will also ask me if he wants a treat knowing I will tell him if he gives me a kiss, absolutely!
Right now they are trying to adopt the next two little baby boys. I personally think Sarah is crazy for having so many so close, but truth is, if we would have had the opportunity, I would have done it in a heartbeat. I sure loved cuddling with little Leland who is less than two weeks old. What a snuggler and I was in heaven.
Its true, Thomas is still and will always be the baby whisperer. He can get any baby or child to calm down and quit crying. I don't know what it is about him but it is so sweet and tender. Thomas could have held Leland all night.
The third little one, is the ever smiling, adorable T.J. that is 5 months old. I loved holding him, talking to him and making him smile and laugh. One happy baby, unless you pay attention to the little baby, then he was jealous and would cry. Too funny. For me, because it was one night. I do feel bad for Sarah, poor thing has her hands full. She never complains. She is grateful for every noisy, chaotic, crazy, baby filled moment. She loves all these boys so much!
It's true. Thomas and I are going to love being grandparents. Cuddle them, love on them, spoil them and send them home to mom and dad to take care of. Yep, grand-parenthood is looking awfully wonderful.

No comments: