Friday, April 25, 2014

Happy birthday!

My husband graced the world with his presence another year. I couldn't be more thrilled. He is mine. This big teddy bear. This goofy guy that loves me is mine. This guy that works night and day for me and Hayden. The worlds best husband and dad is ours. Oh how we love him!!!!

Hayden wanted so badly to celebrate his birthday a day early. He couldn't wait. He bought his dad movie candy and the movie the sixth sense. Hayden loved it. Thomas and I loved watching Hayden watch it. He was in awe. So cute. 

Suzi made Thomas a steak dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy. And Hayden made a delicious chocolate cake. Yum!!!!

Happy birthday! We love you, Thomas! You complete me and make our world such a better place. This world is lucky to have you and your goodness in it. You are definitely one of the greatest that has ever walked this earth. So humble. So loving. So kind. So thoughtful. So serving. So Christ like. 

No comments: