Friday, August 14, 2015

Gratitude

These are my three babies. Don't let me fool anyone. Hayden is my baby. I love and adore him but he is such a sweet and kind mama's boy that I utterly adore. He is my joy. 

Then there is my. Max. He is my sweet  jackchi dog. He is loyal as they come. He is as needy as they come and wants to be pet every single day, every hour and every minute. He is convinced that every person that walks in the door is here to visit him, not the rest of us. He makes it known that all visitors are his property. Crazy and loyal Max. 

Then there is my little. Maya. My girl. My precious little mama's girl. She is cuddly and loving. She follows me every where. She cuddles like crazy with me. She is sweet and a doll. She is the most playful pup. She is happy and funny and teases. Oh how I adore her. She is joy and sunshine wrapped in a little bundle. 

So, these three are my world, along with Thomas. 


I am so grateful for all those that step up and help me with these three. 

A big huge thank you to Jolie who loving became the crazy dog lady for 2 1/2 weeks and kept my two pups so me and Hayden could go to the beach. Julie lovingly kept the dogs while we went to San Diego and then helped Thomas with the dogs while he was at work and then she kept them again full time while we all were out of town for 10 days. I couldn't have gone that long without her loving sacrifice and service. I'm grateful that I didn't have to worry about my babies. I knew that Max and Maya were safe and happy in her care. Thanks, Julie! I'm so grateful you love my little fur babies so much. And I am grateful that you even helped juggle Olivia some. Making your home crazy with 5 dogs. The puppies adore you. Thanks for helping us out and letting us go without worries. 

No comments: